Harold C. Whitehouse Papers. SPC 983-0207. #7-14-5
Black and white negative
Images scanned at 300 ppi in TIFF format, then resized to 72 ppi JPEG format for web display.
Photograph of the main altar of the Neo-Gothic Episcopal Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist on Spokane's south hill. The cathedral was designed by Harold C. Whitehouse of the Spokane firm Whitehouse and Price. Building commenced in November, 1925, and was not completed until 1954.
Archives and Special Collections, Eastern Washington University Libraries.
Copyright status is unknown and has not been evaluated. Users are responsible for assessing and/or securing use permissions. For further information, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections, http://www.ewu.edu/library/services/archives.xml.
For permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives and Special Collections (509) 359-2475. For ordering information go to http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives/Order-Info.xml
Whitehouse, Harold Clarence, 1884-1974; Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist (Spokane, Wash.); Church architecture -- Washington (State); Church architecture -- Details; Church furniture -- Washington (State)