Accession No. EWU 007-0584-2-2-1
Black and white photograph
Scanned at 300 PPI TIFF format, resized to 72 ppi JPEG format
Photograph of the Bank of Cheney and L. Walter's Harness & Saddle shop 1887. Bank of Cheney was a private bank established by Daniel Percival in 1881. It is a false front building common to the period, that eventually burned down and was replaced by a brick building. L. Walter's Harness Shop has people in period dress standing in front of the shop on the wooden sidewalk. The signs in the window list bits, whips, ropes, and harnesses to name a few.
Archives and Special Collections, Eastern Washington University Libraries.
Item may be under copyright. Users are responsible for assessing and/or securing use permissions. For further information, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections, http://www.ewu.edu/library/services/archives.xml.
For permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives and Special Collections (509) 359-2475. For ordering information go to http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives/Order-Info.xml
Cheney (Wash.) -- History; Buildings; Banks; Saddlery; Harnesses; False fronts;