Black and white photograph
Scanned at 300 PPI TIFF format, resized to 72 ppi JPEG format
Photograph of the First National Bank of Cheney in Cheney, Washington. The bank is situated on the corner of First St. and Normal Avenue, (now College Avenue) . It was built by Daniel F. Percival in 1889 after a fire destroyed the previous building which housed his private bank, Bank of Cheney. The photograph also shows the Walter's Harness Shop next door to the bank. Numerous men and boys are standing on the sidewalk in front of the businesses, one man holding onto a High Wheel Bicycle.
Archives and Special Collections, Eastern Washington University Libraries.
Item may be under copyright. Users are responsible for assessing and/or securing use permissions. For further information, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections, http://www.ewu.edu/library/services/archives.xml.
For permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives and Special Collections (509) 359-2475. For ordering information go to http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives/Order-Info.xml
Cheney (Wash.) -- History; Banks; Bicycles & tricycles; Buildings