EWU Photograph Collection - Building and Grounds. Accession No. EWU 007-0583-0009
Black and white photograph
Scanned at 600 ppi TIFF format, resized to 72 ppi JPEG format.
Photograph of the Fieldhouse located on the campus of Eastern Washington College of Education (currently Eastern Washington University). The Fieldhouse was formerly a drill hall from the Farragut, Idaho Naval Training Station, and was moved to the campus in 1947-1948.
Archives and Special Collections, Eastern Washington University Libraries.
For permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives and Special Collections (509) 359-2475. For ordering information go to http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives/Order-Info.xml
Eastern Washington University -- Buildings -- History; Fieldhouse (Eastern Washington University);